200 mg 60 Veggie Caps
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Necessary nutrient for energy production at a cellular level
- May protect cell membranes from free radical damage
- Shown to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- May support healthy immune function
Co-Q 10 is essential to the energy production and necessary for the formulation of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP), a multifunctional chemical compound necessary for healthy cellular maintenance. Co-Q 10 functions in the transfer of energy and oxygen between blood and body cells and also between cell components. It is essential for the body’s cells, tissues, and organs.
32 million Americans take statins to lower cholesterol. Statins lower your Co-Q 10 levels by blocking the pathway in which Co-Q 10 is produced. Statins also reduce the blood cholesterol that transports Co-Q 10 and other fat-soluble antioxidants.