5000 mcg 60 veggie caps
- Energy production
- Supports amino acid metabolism
- Promotes normal immunity
- Promotes healthy hair & strong nails
- Required for synthesis of fatty acids
- Contributes to health of sex and sweat glands
- Essential nutrient for carbohydrate metabolism
- Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system
- Promotes normal cell growth
Biotin is a water soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin is a key regulatory component in fatty acid synthesis and in the metabolism of some amino acids.
Clinical studies have shown that those deficient in Biotin experience hair loss, brittle nails, and unhealthy skin. Biotin plays a key role in the body and is an important nutrient for the growth and maintenance of hair, nails, and glowing skin.